General Conditions of Sale
¡Hi! soy Rut Gómez Linacero, Administradora de Tazirga with CIF 70805385-T, Calle Teobaldo Power. 6, 38612, Granadilla de Abona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands and with contact email email@example.com
All content and publications on this website -articles, posts, pages, texts, images, graphics, infographics, etc.- are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which I am the owner. In no case will these rights be transmitted or assigned without my prior, explicit and written consent.
Prices and taxes
They are those marked in each case, expressed in euros (€), they do not include the IGIC applicable in the Canary Islands (Spain), nor the corresponding VAT. For the issuance of the corresponding invoices, we will request your tax information via email.
In the case of the availability of each activity or experience, the visitor will be informed, through calendars, about the availability of each one of them. In the case of groups, they will be agreed upon by mutual agreement.
Way to pay
Payments will be made through the Turitop payment platform (Booking Engine installed on the web), you can check its privacy and payments policy here: https://www.turitop.com/es/politica-de- Privacy/. They will be made through a credit or debit card. The services will be paid with an agreement agreed with the client.
Once the payment is confirmed, I will send you the confirmation within 24 hours. The services will be carried out within the period agreed with the client before the reservation / order.
All our tours are customizable, with the aim of offering you a unique and pleasant experience. For this reason, prices vary depending on the number of attendees, the vehicle chosen, the duration of the route, and the extras to incorporate. If you have questions before making the payment, contact us through the contact form, telephone or e-mail.
The reservation will be considered effective when the total amount of the service is received through a bank account or Stripe (credit card).
The price includes: Official accredited guide in Spanish, English, French and Italian, and civil liability insurance. In cases of reservation where it is specified that it is a product with a vehicle, it will also include the vehicle corresponding to the number of attendees.
The price does not include: meals, museum tickets, access to aquatic facilities and other paid visitor attractions, tips, anything that is not expressly included. You can add extras, each will have an additional cost that can be paid at the time of the activity. Remember to always request the information and reserve the extras in advance.
Return and cancellation policy
- Any change and / or cancellation must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possible date changes under written request and in case of availability of the service provider.
- Penalty of 25% of the total amount of the reservation in case of cancellation between 10 and 3 days prior to the activity.
- Penalty of 50% of the total amount of the reservation in case of cancellation between 72 and 24 hours prior to the activity.
- Penalty of 100% of the total amount of the reservation in case of cancellation during the 24 hours prior to the activity.
- 100% refund of the total amount of the reservation in case of cancellation more than 10 days before the activity.
- If there is a case of force majeure beyond the control of Tazirga Wellness Tours that prevents the correct provision of the service, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- After 15 minutes of the agreed departure time at the meeting point, the client’s absence will be considered as a cancellation of the contracted services, this being sufficient reason to apply the corresponding cancellation policy.
- Tazirga reserves the right to modify the route of the itineraries for weather reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond our responsibility. If the cable car has been booked and it is inoperative, the route will be modified and the cable car price will be reimbursed.
- Tazirga is exempt from any responsibility for the loss of personal belongings during the itineraries, including the case of theft or theft from the vehicle when it remains parked. Each person will be responsible for the control and custody of their belongings and personal objects at all times.
The reproduction, dissemination, sale, distribution or commercial use of the contents or merchandising, either in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior authorization from the owner.
Modification of the conditions of sale
These conditions may be modified at any time, taking into account legal changes or the evolution of this website and the services offered therein. In this case, users will be informed of said modifications.
Adaptation of the conditions of sale
The contracting of any service offered on this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the legal conditions – conditions of sale and legal notice – of this website.